Vegetable Fusilli Salad
Vegetable Fusilli Salad, Netta Belle' Choice
- 8 ounces dry tri-vegetable fusilli pasta
- Cook the fusilli according to manufacturer's directions.
- Rinse in cold water and refrigerate to cool before assembling salad.
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 11/2-2 minutes until tender but firm.
- Rinse in cold water; refrigerate to cool.
- Dice and slice the onion, olives and tomato.
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients of the Basil Red Wine Vinaigrette in a jar, shake to mix.
- Heat the vinaigrette slightly to dissolve the sugar if needed.
- Pour the Vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Spinkle parmesan cheese over the salad before serving.
2007-2015 Netta Belle's Choice cookbookinabox "Reg.U.S. Pat. & Trdmk. Off." All rights reserved.
Waiting for another snow storm to come into the midwest. Winter is getting long! Looking forward to have pasta salads with fresh vegetables from the local farmer’s market. Although it will be awhile, this salad would be great with pulled pork sandwiches.
cookbookinabox® in partnership with Netta Belle’s Choice® bring you great recipes for your cooking experience.
©2007-2018 Netta Belle’s Choice® cookbookinabox® “Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk.Off.” Reg. “Trade-marks Canadian Intellectual Property Office.” nettabelleschoice.com and cookbookinabox.com All rights reserved.