Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs are a fancier way to decorate your Easter Dinner table. It is a big deal to have all the familiar dishes and these may differ with your family of origin. Families enjoy to gather for holidays and celebrations whenever and wherever. Introduce the family to Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs.
Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs
- sauce pan, bowl, spoons
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp pickle relish heaping spoonfuls
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- to taste salt and ground pepper
- 2 tbsp roasted red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro chopped
- After boiling eggs, cut lengthwise, putting yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks to medium size pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients except roasted red peppers and cilantro.
- With a wire whisk, beat yolks and ingredients until smooth.
- Fill the egg white cups using a pastry bag with large decorative tube.
- Add thin slices of roasted red pepper across top.
- Decorate plate with chopped cilantro.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The egg yolk mixture can be put into a small plastic bag with corner snipped off to use as a bag to fill the egg whites instead of a pastry bag. ©2007-2019 Netta Belle’s Choice® cookbookinabox®“ Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk.Off.” Reg. “Trade-marks Canadian Intellectual Property Office.”nettabelleschoice.com and cookbookinabox.com All rights reserved.
Decorated eggs are a symbol of Easter and often synonymous with the Easter Egg Hunts, chocolate Easter eggs, and Easter baskets and chicks. Deviled eggs are a popular menu item for Easter Dinners. The mixed greens blog.com/2009/07/22/seasons-eating-what-is-deviled-egg/ did the research on the meaning of deviled. In 18th century England any food that had a spicy condiment was referred to as ‘deviled’. Mustard is the spicy condiment in cookbookinabox® recipe of Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs.
Links: Honey-Bacon Cheese Deviled Eggs from With a Blast Deviled Egg Salad Recipe from Simply Recipes
cookbookinabox® in partnership with Netta Belle’s Choice® bring you great recipes for your cooking experience.
©2007-2019 Netta Belle’s Choice® cookbookinabox®“ Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk.Off.” Reg. “Trade-marks Canadian Intellectual Property Office.”nettabelleschoice.com and cookbookinabox.com All rights reserved.