Lemon Bar-B-Que Chicken Beasts
Lemon juice, lemon zest and roasted red pepper flakes give the tartness and heat to these chicken breast filet. Herb and a seasonings give an extra flavor for mild barbecue taste.
Glass bowl to marinade
- 2 chicken beasts boneless
- ¼ c olive oil extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh lemon
- 1 clove garlic large clove minced
- ½ teaspoon roasted red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon whole rosemary leaves dried
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or parsley
The right internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165° F.
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 146mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 6mgIron: 1mg