Crustless Spinach Quiche
Everyone needs a Go-To-Recipe for those quick meals, whether it be brunch, lunch, or supper/dinner. Crustless Spinach Quiche is the just the right dish for such a time. This Quiche easy to assemble and bake; serve a green salad or a fruit gelatin salad and crusty bread for a light and filling meal.
Recipe for the Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 10 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs beated
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Additional options: Tabasco, Italian Seasonings, Oregano Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onions, cook until soft.
- Stir in spinach, cook until moisture evaporates.
- combine beaten eggs, cheese, salt, other seasonings.
- Add spinach.
- Stir to blend, pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 F, 30 minutes.
- Let set to cool, 10 minutes. Serve.